The Local and International Organizing Committees cordially invite you to participate in the 1st International Wheat Congress with an oral or poster presentation. Posters and presentations will be categorized into one of six themes:
- Wheat Diversity, Evolution, and Genetic Resources
- Structural and Functional Genomics of Wheat and Wheat Relatives
- Wheat Improvement: Breeding, Physiology, and Enabling technologies
- Wheat Production Systems: Environment, Sustainability, and Management
- Protecting Yield: Resistance to Biotic and Abiotic Stresses
- Wheat Uses: Functionality, Nutrition, Safety and Human Health.
Authors are encouraged to select the most appropriate category for their abstract. Two poster sessions will be held during the Congress, allowing ample time for interaction with authors.
All submissions will be organized by the International Organizing Committee and following blind peer-review, authors will be notified of acceptance as either an oral or poster presentation. Authors will be notified no later than March 1st, 2019. In the unlikely event that an author does not receive notification, please contact the Congress Secretariat immediately.
Please note that we have to limit the number of submissions per registered participant to maximum one oral contribution and one poster contribution.
One of the guiding principles of the Local and International Organizing Committees is to promote gender, geographic and ethnic diversity of speakers, and to facilitate the development of students, early career scientists, and scientists from developing countries. We encourage authors to select the most appropriate category. Students are especially encouraged to consider submitting an abstract, and will have the opportunity to compete for Symposium awards.