Tentative week at a glance
The International Organizing Committee is working hard to prepare the congress program for you and will be selecting presentations based on abstract submissions and peer-review. The program will reflect six themes of interest:
- Wheat Diversity, Evolution, and Genetic Resources
- Structural and Functional Genomics of Wheat and Wheat Relatives
- Wheat Improvement: Breeding, Physiology, and Enabling technologies
- Wheat Production Systems: Environment, Sustainability, and Management
- Protecting Yield: Resistance to Biotic and Abiotic Stresses
- Wheat Uses: Functionality, Nutrition, Safety and Human Health.
*Please note this program is a draft and subject to change.